cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to confirm TO with HU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are unable to confirm the Transfer orders for deliveries . If we are trying to confirm the transfer order we

getting the following error message " Message no. L3858 Material quantity in source HU is not sufficient for TO item".

I have created a HU before confirming the TO and after creating the HU, i am getting the above error.

Please kindly help us in this regard.

Regards,

tc.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

christian_rosa
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sekkhar,

Just to share the solution in the comunity.

The problem in your case was that the HU records had a batch number maintained on the VEPO (HU Item level) record while the LQUA (Quant table) record doesn't. In MM also there is no batch value maintained. The VEPO record should be updated to remove the CHARG value. The material is not batch managed.

Then SAP repaired the data in order to allow the operation.

Please close this message as per the solution was provided and information were shared.

Best Regards,

Christian Rosa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the quantity in your TO is not more than quantity in outbound delivery?

I assume, you have a automatic/manual packing is active in your delivery and would like to do picking

(TO creation), that throw, this error. System identifies all the quantities as source HU and you are trying

to pick the quantities more than the delivery quantity.

Go to VL03N open the click the packing icon look the HU details that must be equal to your TO qty.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I have checked in VL03N, i couldnt find any packed material. Our packing is done only in WM. Please advice how to pack the material and confirm the TO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue got solved by SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like there is no available quantity in the bin. Check if there any open TOs on the bin and try to create some inventory. The HU that you create should be the Destination HU and not the Source HU.

Hope that helps

Vinod.