cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code which is working in DEV Env doesn't working in TEST Env

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have done some code chages(Web dynpro for JAVA) in Development enviroment and its working fine, but when i trasnport the activity in Test environment the same code is not working..it is not showing the expected result. I have checkd the code in Test environmnet and it seems everythig is ok and match with my Development environment code though the output is not the same.

Please help me..

Thanks,

Sambaran Chakraborty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any ABAP transports associated with the WDJ Chnages? If so please do the ABAP transports and check it again.

Could you please provide us the error details?

Regards

Saravanan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan ,

Don't know about ABAP transports.

The code is simple, i am calling some RFC to fetch data and showing it in a table UI. i have checked all the binding and it is okay. now when i build and deployed the changes in Development Environment, i am getting the expected result (data are showing in the mentioned table UI).

But after transport this to Test Environment through Change Management Service, when i am checking for the result ....it is not showing the data in the table UI for test environment.

Even i have compared the code in IWDTrack_Cons and IWDTrack_Dev, and it seems the code are same and the trasnport of code from Dev to Test environment has done succesfully.

And no error occurred in Test enviromnet, only issue is data are not shoowing in table UI .

Thanks,

Samabran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please test the function module ( RFC) in the Acceptance R/3. I believe the function module is not returning any value.

Regards

Saravanan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please test the function module ( RFC) in the Acceptance R/3. I believe the function module is not returning any value.

Regards

Saravanan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

I have checked the function module at the R/3 side(TEST Environment/Server) and it is returnig value in the corresponding table. The only thing is that it is not showing the value in table UI in TEST Environment though every thing is working fine DEV Environment .

Thnaks,

Sambaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check the JCo defined for this model?

Are you getting any exceptions upon executing this function module?. Try to catch the exception if any.

Regards

Saravanan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check the JCo defined for this model?

Are you getting any exceptions upon executing this function module?. Try to catch the exception if any.

Regards

Saravanan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

The only thing i don't understand why the same code is not working in Test environment it is fine though working in Development??

For DEV all the JCO and RFCs are fine. no such exception.

Thanks,

Sambarn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To be sure, JCo's at Acceptance are fine?

Are you capturing the exceptions? If not capture the exceptions if any and moved to acceptance again.

Regards

Saravanan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue is resolved. I pushed a blank activity from Development to Test environment .

Regards,

Sambaran