cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms and uline. How to manage it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

my first question is: why sap don't offer an easy command to draw a line on smartofmrs !?!?!?

second: I have to write a line inside a table on smartfoms - this line must have the same widht of the main window.

so how manage it ?

thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This should be easily done by using the table painter for your line type defined within the table in smartforms.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to do it ?

With a text element or not ?

tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while creating a line type you can make your own design . options are available . just go through it. assume in yor line type you have 4 column . in border option u can see upper border , lower border like this . you can make a border for whole line also . Try it.

Regards,

karthikeyan k s..

Former Member
0 Kudos

you mean in table page on in text element page ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

u will writ your text elements in line type only . you have to design in your table itself.

Regards,

karthikeyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I write my line type (the name is LINE3). it's 1 column and the width is the sma eof the table's width.

Now on table painter I can only insert some column, how can I specify that my LINE3 must have a border ??

can you send my a print screen ?

tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In your line type u have four columns .if you want lower border on 4 th column then go to table tab click on draw line(pencilsymbol),

then select the coloumn . in above bordrs will be avilable . click the desired one.

Regards,

karthikeyan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

'if u want third row of the table should be borderd' if this is the requirement then do the following steps.

1) first create two line types first one has to be bordered( lower area of row has to be bordered) and 2nd one has to be without bordered.

1) go to the main area, create two rows with first row as line type one and second row as second line type with colums as required.

2) now give condition for that based on the work-area's field for e. g. wa_final-srn ne '3' ( srn = serial number )

3) and assign condition to the second row for e.g wa_final-srn eq '3'.

finally the third row will be bordered.

if u didnt get it make me know the same i will provide u screen shots

regards

komal