cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message:Credit card clearing is active.Trip version cannot be deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

could you help me with Travel expense report made from Travel request -issue? The user created Travel expense report from Travel request, which has status Transferred to FI. There were no advancies to pay in the travel request. Then the user noticed that the schema he chose was incorrect and he made new travel expense report. Now he tries to delete the incorrect travel expense report based on travel request (transferred to FI).The trip (travel request + travel expense report) has the same trip number so I assume system reads it as one. The deleting is not possible, there is the message 'Credit card clearing is active.Trip version cannot be deleted'.

What is the correct way of proceeding? Should these amount change to 0 and post it or should there be status 'Cancelled' defined in the schema?

Many thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tested the report RPTTUW02 to delete the credit card receipt. I got the answer 'Report cannot be run without modification

(See report documentation)' . Is that the way to delete the credit card receipts or is there easier way? Or is it enough just to delete the credit card data from the trip with PR05?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please read the report documentation first. For security reason it requires you to do a modification inorder to get the report started. Deleting the credit card data in the buffer is user dependant. So it depends on your requirement on how many credit card data that needs to be deleted.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Raynard! I think this clarified the issue to me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Susanna,

When you edit a posted trip, the new version of the trip will be created. In cluster table transaction PRTE, you can see this that in your case there are already 2 version of the trip available. The version 98 is the

current actual version.

Since you are using "Credit Card Clearing" it means trips with credit cards are not suppose to be deleted. If you want to delete this trip, you need to first to delete the credit card receipt so that it will be written back in the buffer and deactive your Credit Card Clearing. In this case, check your Feature TRVPA setting PE03. However the actual version (98) will be deleted first and not the version 99 ( which have the travel request).

Hope this explains further.

Regards,

Raynard