cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same contact person for multiple customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to create an enhancement to assign a contact person to several customers?

Any advice?

Many thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For mass update,you will need to go to transaction lsmw.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think you should also be able write a BDC for updating the same contact person to a list of customers that you can have in an excel .

Thanks,

sandeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that it is possible through LSMW for XD02 which updates roughlly around 10,000 records per hour.

it is also possible thru BDC for XD02.

even E-CATT.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI

Thru LSMW for t code XD02 select only sales area data and parteners. update the file contact persons in that.

regards

kedasu.a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just go to xd02 then you can enter contact person in general data,is this"contact person" you are looking for?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I need to do a mass update, I need to be able to assign one contact person to many customers at one step.

What about transaction XD99?

The system is showing me the follwogin message when I try to assign an existing contact person to a new customer:

Partner xxxx has already been create for customer yyyy.

Any advice?

Edited by: BPX PARTNERS on Nov 22, 2010 11:20 AM

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think you can have the same contact person with the same number( Transaction "VAP2") to multiple customers. You can assign these contact persons as the partner "CP" to multiple customers in partner data (KNVP). Or you can create mutiple contact persons with the same adress in the transaction "VAP1" and assign them to different customers in "XD99" OR "MASS" Transaction. Kindly pelase let me know if you need any more information on this.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can try with LSMW.

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there:

This is not an enhancement,sap does allowed to do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you advice how?