cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actions don't work in work center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we've copied the standard slfn and did some customizing with it. The problem now is that all the actions from the action profile are not executable (the button is not clickable) within the web view of the work center.

When we switch into the "expert mode", everything is working fine. Did we miss some critical customizing somewhere?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please kindly verify if the settings are according to the notes 942847 and 920432 ?

Also the user has the authorization for transaction DSWP_SAPSHORTCUT ?

For authorizations please refer to

1395339 Authorization check: Maintenance of SU24 for transa

Hope this helps.

Cheers

SH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer.

It does work with the standard slfn, so i guess it has to be something specific for that transaction type?

Edited by: Daniel Titze on Nov 22, 2010 11:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

It also works if i change the action profile in the transaction type definition, from my own to the standard slfn0001_advanced.

I am a little bit confused..

Former Member
0 Kudos

So the situation is that i can see and execute all the standard sap actions but not my own, even if they are in the same action profile.

I've done that with a user who has SAP_ALL.

Is it just not possible or am i missing something?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

database table AGS_WORK_ACTION defines which actions are visible in the workcenter. It refers to the method name of the action (for example HF_SET_STATUS or SYSTEM_OPEN).

You can implement the BADI BADI_AGS_WORK_ACTION_CATEGORY of enhancement spot AGS_WORK_CRM_UI to make your own actions visible.

Just set CV_ACTION_CATEGORY = 'T' for your own actions.

Please note that popups with gui dynpros will not be displayed, since this is a webdynpro environment!

Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Christoph! You realy helped me out on this one.

Answers (0)