cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer creation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All Experts.

I am creating Customer in Xd01 before that I have define customer account group and number range and already assigned to it. At the time of saving I am getting this message

Account 1 already exists

Message no. F2007

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

knbdatta
Discoverer
0 Kudos

OBD2. In your customer group, in company code data - Account management -

make reconciliation account field required entry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please contact with your basis consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I have discussed the issue with basis team . we have checked the same here the buffer is set at for DEBITOR in SNRO and their is no change made in no range assignment since 2009 .

i have checked the no range in my development and production we are using different no range scenario

Regards

Vinay joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you go to transaction xd03 to see if 100002 or 100003 had been created exactly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i have checked the same and the customer is already created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to ovzc,I guess customer 1 had been created for internal number arrange,well,the easiest way to solve is to change current number in ovzc.and you also need to check assign number ranges to account groups via ovzc as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I have checked all the areas related to intenal no range . System is showing the current no range status 100005 but while creating the customer system is showing error as

customer 100002 is already created and when i have tried to create the customer again system moves to next no as 100003 is already created . i have to take this request related to newly created distribution channel to production . In production i have 740 customers so it will be a big mess ...

Please suggest is this issue is related to buffer ?

for your information i have copied one distribution channel to create a new distribution channel since den i m facing this problem

Regards

Vinay joshi