Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple logons with SAPGUI and ITS

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have another question: Is it possible to logon to a SAP system via an ITS server while I am still logged on to the same system via my PC and SAPGUI?

Are there certain parameters to set in the ITS service file?

Whenever I try to log on via ITS whils still logged on on my PC I only get a white screen in my browser ..

Thanks in Advance

Volker Bock

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it is possible.

When calling the ITS Service - do you even get the logon sceen? or is it just a "white screen"?

If you are not logged on via SAPGUI - what are the results of calling the ITS Service? I would think you would still just get the "white screen"?

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

logged on to the GUI at the PC and starting an ITS session in the browser, I get the logon screen and then the white screen. Same effect, if any other sessions of the same user still hang in SM04.

If there are no sessions open, I get the logon screen and afterwards the screens belonging to my Service (for SAP RF menu transaction LM01 in this case).

Volker Bock

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

Whats the name of service? if its your own service - what are its parameters that are set via transaction SICF?

Is this an ITSMobile service?

Regards,

Oisin

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the name of the service presenting the RF menu is ZWM_LM01, templated for screens 1888 and 2888 were created. It was not created in SICF as it is a standalone ITS, no integrated. And yes, I created the service using the option "Mobile Devices". Parameters are:

~_domainrelaxed 1

~useragentcheck 0

~transaction LM01

~theme 99

~style DHTML

~singletransaction 1

~popups 1

~listscrolling 0

~itsmobile 1

~generatedynpro 1

~disconnectonclose 1

~autoscroll 1

Volker

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have tested "itsmobile02" the ITSMobile test service on ITS 6.20 patch 30 and I can logon at the same time via the browser.as the SAPGUI.

It has the following parameters:

~transaction ITMOBILE02

~itsmobile 1

~theme 99

~sources ITMOBILE02

I was able to logon via SAPGUI and call transaction ITMOBILE02 then shortly after I called the service http://<server>:<port>scripts/wgate/itsmobile02/!

used the same user and client and was able to logon to the ITSMobile service. (This was via my PC Workstation - not a Handheld client)

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you try it in both ways?

1. first PC SAPGUI, then ITS

2. first ITS, then SAPGUI

I believe, 1. did not work but 2. did (with the logon popup, whether to end existing sessions ...)

Volker

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

I tested it using both methods.1 and 2

And the behaviour was the same. I was able to logon without prompting or asking me to end the existing session.

Regards,

Oisin

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

Do you get the same behaviour for the standard ITS service: WEBGUI?

i.e a non ITSMobile service

If YES then the issue maybe with the User itself?

Regards,

Oisin

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

this was a good hint, Standard service WEBGUI worked, my own service ZWM_LM01 gave me a blank screen again with only a header. I will compare those two.

Volker

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Volker,

Your service should at least display a warning/error message about the multiple logons. Please check in SICF of your service, Error Pages tab > Logon Error tab > Configuration button. Is the "Check for Multiple Logons" checked or the "Do not display warnings"?

Edgar

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

as we are on release "SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7" and it is a standalone ITS Server, I assume, SICF is not needed / necessary. Besides that, I have no authorization at the moment :-(. In a other SAP maching same release I did not find even the standard "itsmobile" services in SICF.

Volker

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Volker,

Sorry about that, you are correct, SICF is not used with the standalone ITS.

I would recommend trying with ~singletransaction and ~disconnectonclose removed.

Edgar

Edited by: Edgar Chuang on Nov 24, 2010 4:34 PM

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Edgar,

:-(. No effect removing these parameters.

Volker

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

As per Edgars last suggestion, how about starting with the bare minimum of parameters for your ITSMobile service and then testing.

I would try with the following:

~itsmobile 1

~transaction LM01

~theme 99

~sources LM01, itsmobile

Does this make any difference?

Regards,

Oisin

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry, not effect reducing parameters to the ones mentioned in the last post. Could it be some parameter in the depths of SAP Basis?

Volker

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Volker, you will need to open a support message at this point to resolve this issue.

Edgar

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

thx a lot for your tries to help me. I will submit a message to SAP. Hopefully they can help.

Volker

Answers (0)