cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping doesn't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement in which there are three fields one of which will have value. Field, A, B and C. The one that will have value should be mapped to target X

Field -->

--> equalS --> Not --> IfWithoutElse (Field --> Then) --> Target

Constant() -->

This in combination with an if then else is the logic that I used to implement and it's working fine. Fields A, B and C could be anything , numeric or alphanumeric and also it can have at times leading zeroes also.

After doing the mapping, when I tested from the mapping tool, it's working fine. Then I triggered the proxy but now this particular field is not at all getting mapped. It's not throwing any errors and all remaining fields are filled. I copied the input file from MONI and pasted it in mapping and then it's not working. I entered the values for the first node manually in the mapping and it's working fne. I am not able to figure out the reasons why it could fail when sent from MONI and same value when entered manually works in Message Mapping.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then I triggered the proxy but now this particular field is not at all getting mapped. It's not throwing any errors and all remaining fields are filled. I copied the input file from MONI and pasted it in mapping and then it's not working.

Take the xml from MONI and debug the Proxy. In debug mode try to analyse it. Hope you are aware of how to do.

Regards

Pothana

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the error message shown in MONI.

Regards

Vinod

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Might be some mendatory field value is missing when you are triggering check it casrefully.

What error you are getting?

According to your query problem exist only in mapping that is for sure.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

Debug your proxy code. This will give you an hint why it is not able to get mapped.

Thanks,