cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Structures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I wish to understand the way prices are determined in the system. I am well versed with functional aspects but am not sure of how the structures KOMV, KOMG, KOMK etc. work. I have two specific queries regarding this:

1) What are the structures that are used during price determination and how do they work together

2) What tables store the pricing information after saving sales order (or Shipment cost doc).

May I please request you to provide me inputs on these along with any link that has this information in detail.

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) What are the structures that are used during price determination and how do they work together

You can read source code LV61ZU01, you can get more usefull information

2) What tables store the pricing information after saving sales order (or Shipment cost doc).

The data is saved in table konv

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I can answer your second question,pricing is in the table VBAP in sales order,you can view it by this table,I didn't understand you first question exactly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you give me an example? Or what I replied to you did answer your question,I am a little bit confused what you said ,sorry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure.. let me take the questions I asked initially and try to explain them in a bit more detail:

1) What are the structures that are used during price determination and how do they work together. For eg. KOMG contains some information at runtime so does konp. These informations are used in pricing routines. I want to understand how this works. What are other structures & tables used in pricing determination at runtime.

2) What tables store the pricing information after saving sales order (or Shipment cost doc). This would help me in say, If i want to use prices determined in a sales order in a report at a later time, which tables will contain this information ?

I hope it is more clear now..

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To view tables and their fileds u can use t.code se16 or se16n.Based on the information u want u can select the fields and veiw the data.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me try to give you brief structure of pricing,it contains several components:condition type,access sequence,pricing procedure,records for condition type,procedure determination,condition table.

1 Pricing procedure - Pricing procedure refers to a procedure type of pricing,it defines how condition types are linked.

2 An access sequence (search strategy) is defined for each condition type (with the exception of header and manual only condition types) in the pricing procedure,it contains hierarchy for condition record access.

3 Condition type represents properties of the pricing conditions.

4 Records for condition type contains value/condition which is built for pricing.

5 Procedure determination in a combination which combines sales organization,distribution channel,division and pricing procedure.

6 A condition table is a combination of fields, which form the key for a condition record.

Let's say pricing condition pr00,it containscalculation type to use,etc, and then you need to connect access sequence to it, and access sequence contains condition table which you need to create it,condition table combines fields which you can select as combination such as customer,material number and incoterms,etc.and pr00 used pricing procedure RVAA01,once you create pricing via vk11,first you enter condition type and press key combination,then system will look for all key combination(condition table) by access sequence,let's say you select key combination customer/material,then you will go to screen and need to enter sales orgination/distribution channel/material to complete creating pricing,hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Klass,

I am aware of these details.What I want to know is the tables and structures that are used in pricing determination and storing pricing information.

Thanks and Regards