cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline approval mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the offline approval mails are sent, we have the buttons 'Approve' and 'Reject' in it.

Correct me if i am wrong - 'Approve' and 'Reject' buttons will be enabled in offline approval mails by the report RSWUWFMLEC.

But when the dead line emails are generated, we don't have the 'Approve' and 'Reject' buttons in it. I want to know how do we control this in the deal line mails. Is it the standard behavior or should we do any customization? If so could you please let me know where we need to the customization.

We are using Process controlled workflow.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvanan,

The requirement which i have is .. if a offline approval mail is sent it will have Approve and Reject buttons.

When the remainder mail(dead line mail) is sent we are not able to see Approve and Reject buttons.

I am trying to know why they are not there in the remainder mail (dead line mails). We are using the implementation for the standard badi /SAPSRM/BD_WF_DEADLINES to send the dead lines.

But i am not able to find out how the buttons are disabled in remainder mail (dead line mails).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Deadline monitoring will send the remainder mail only.. If you need to have a similar functionality like offline approval (Approve / Reject) buttons when the workitem reach the deadline, then you have to copy the offline approval program to Z and modify the logic..

Saravanan..

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvanan,

Can you please let me know the if there is any standard SAP program for remainder mail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Can you please explain your business requirement ? we have a standard program to send the offline approval mail or the same program is used to send the offline notification.. but what do you mean remainder mail? like you want deadline monitoring?

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masa,

Thanks for the information. But the clarification i need is - when a offline approval mail is sent we have the Approve and Reject buttons.

But when the remainder mails are sent we are not able to see any Approve or Reject buttons in that mails.

I want to know whether this a standard behavior that disables the Approve and Reject buttons in the remainder mail or it is a customization that disables the Approve and reject buttons in Remainder mails.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

disabling or enabling the buttons are controlled by Remainder mails program.. the option in the selection screen "Approval Buttons in HTML Mail".. if you choose "Avaliable" then you can see these buttons..

Saravanan

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

The report is /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND in SRM 7.0.

The buttons are available in HTML email. If you use outlook, default viewer is not HTML viewer.

Please use the option "other actions" -> "view in browser".

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1477877

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1247911

Regards,

Masa

Edited by: Masa on Nov 22, 2010 5:01 PM