cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abap Inbound Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have configured a file-XI-Proxy scenario. My input file has come into Xi server and target sytem(SAP R/3) also. I could see my XML msg in SXMB_MONI of target R/3 system.

Do I need any external trigger to call the method execute_asynchronous? Coz I guess the method is not getting called.

Any Inputs on this will be of great help.

Thanks & Regards,

Faheem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

As mentioned already, have look into SXMB_MONI of R3 system . and check is it successful ? If success, check the ABAP code written in the Execute method. FIrst you can try with inserting all the values into dummy table to confirm the message/proxy is executed successfully.

If it is not success in SXMB_MONI, then check the error, or go to SXMB_ADM and check is the queues are registered in R/3 system ? if not register it.

To debug Proxy calls-

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/cbc7d790-0201-0010-bea6-c54...

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Were you able to solve this? I am having the same problem. We are getting green flags in SXMB_MONI, but we've tried re-registering and re-activating our queues and it doesn't seem to help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try a "COMMIT WORK." in your proxy implementation code (last line)!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed,

what is the status of your message in the receiver system, does it just have the green flag? if so, you probably miss some configuration in the integration engine of that system, most likely i'd say the queues have not been registered. You can have a look at transaction SMQR to see if there are any queues registered in your system and what the status of the queue scheduler is. The queue scheduler status should be INACTIVE and you should see a bunch of registered queues as described here: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/7b/94553b4d53273de10000000a114084/content.htm

If there are not XI queues registere, look at transaction SXMB_ADMIN, there is an entry "Register Queues" or similar there. You need to execute this action.

If this doesn't help, please give some more details on what or what not happens in your receiver system.

Regards

Christine