cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developments in Netweaver Mobile for Sybase Mobile Sales for CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to set up the Landscape for Sybase Mobile Sales for SAP CRM 1.0 application.

Configurations are done in SAP CRM as well. I want to know what developments need to be done in Netweaver Mobile 7.1

Since Mobile sales application is already provided by SAP what should be the developments in SAP Netweaver Mobile? Should the data objects, distribution rules, logical devices etc be created again or are there standard ones already available for the application.

If Data objects should be created please let me know in detial about the same.

I am trying to use the Mobile sales application as it is without any custom developments in the applicaiton.

Regards,

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

After installing Netweaver 7.10 , you have to install Mobile Gateway(Gateway to NWMobile) add-on.

This add-on will contain the CRM content in DOE for the application as well, this means the data object , DM etc part of standard application is available with this add-on.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liji,

Thank you very much for the reply.

Please let me know how to install the Mobile Gateway add on in Netweaver Mobile.

I have found a document in Service marketplace that mentions how to configure the Gateway, but I am unable to find a document that explains how to install the Gateway.

Kindly let me know if there are any documents that can help me to install the Gateway.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to check if there is specific installation guide for MGW.

This installation will be the same like any other add-ons ,download the package from SMP

In transaction SAINT, Load Installation sar file via Packages upload from Frontend and proceed to installation

As far as i know, you need to put Mobile Sales 1.1 SP00 from SAINT and other SP installations (till SP03) from transaction SPAM

In Transaction SPAM Load both SP`s sar file via Packages upload from Frontend.

There is a minimum requirement of NWMobile 7.10 SP06 and above for MGW add-on installation.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liji,

Thank you very much for the reply.

Also please correct me if i am wrong on the below installation steps,

1. The SUP and the DOE connector should be installed on the same server.

2. After SP09 is installed on SAP Netweaver mobile 7.1 , Gateway 1.1 should be installed.

Also is it necessary to install Netweaver Mobile and SUP on the same system ? or is it ok if Netweaver Mobile and SUP are installed on seperate systems.

Looking forward for your reply.

Regards,

Madhu.

kranti_khilari
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Yes, you are right about the steps mentioned for installation. Also, it is not necessary to have the SUP and SAP Netweaver Mobile 7.1 installed on the same system. They can be two separate systems.

Best Regards,

Kranti

Answers (0)