cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to read barcode values on interactive form?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a scenario like, i have no. of proucts which have barcodes attached, whcih i need to scan through barcode scanner and the relavant product code needs to display on interactive form.

So through SFP , i have developed interface which carried table having product code and i have designed table on interacitve form , but now when i scan product how does it fetch relavant product code from sap and than it should display on form ?

Please help me in this issue.

I will do the needful.

Thanks,

Saurin Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I understand it correctly, you want Adobe to read the scanned barcodes for you? You must be kidding. You only can create new barcodes. If you need to read barcodes, your scanner has to take care of it.

Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

I am not getting clear idea how this integration would work while using adobe forms bec. when i will scan barcode how does system will decode it and and relavant material code will appear on interactive form . how does this binding happend?

Please guide me ...............

Thanks,

Saurin Shah

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Standard barcodes are standard because the respect standards. So there is a well described process what happens with the information when it is encoded into the barcode. That is for printing barcodes (output).

If I understand well, you ask for input. This has nothing to do with Adobe. You need a reader/ scanner which reads the information, then some kind of a decoder for the "code", then something that sends the information into the form.

Otto

p.s.: I believe it works this way, it is not a fact, it is my idea about it