cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with UOM in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am experiencing a problem while transferring a contract item from a catalog( i.e in CCM) to SRM, the unit of measure PC is getting converted to EA. where as it should be PC only.

This is in SRM 5.0 version and Extended classic scenario.

Can anyone suggest me a soln for this soon.

Regards

Srujan K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. check the details for UoM PC in tcode cuni. If its a custom UoM, then carefully examine ISO code, Internal uom etc. It should have a unique ISO code matching in CCM and SRM.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent/ Sanjeev,

Thanks for your replies.

Sanjeev I can see this UoM is there existing in the SRM system, but where to check in CCM and how to Check in CCM?.

how about the PO in SAP R/3 system, will the system still be creating the PO in R/3 as this being the extended classic scenario.

or even in backend also should exists UoM and ISO code similar to SRM?.

Please do suggest me !!!

Regards

Srujan

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your CCM in different client. Then you can check using tcode CUNI in other client.

Otherwise you can try debuggin fm-bbp_ws_import_sc_data and see what is the UoM being passed from CCM.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for your reply,

I have a clarification over here there are 3 units of measurements in SRM and where as in R/3 only 2.

i.e SRM (EA, PCE, ST) and in R/3 only EA and ST.

I have observed in SRM Each UOM has EA , as an ISO code. PCE UOM has PCE ISO code, ST UOM has PCE ISO code but for this the primary code is checked.

where as in R/3 Each UOM has EA, as ISO code and ST UOM has PCE ISO code with primary code as checked.

So does this anyways causes any issue.

Regards

Srujan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think there is a Material master data insync across all the system.

Material master picks from ECC only while you refering from catalog .

or

even you add same material in the next item it refer as Backend material UOM only.

Normally the data sync not across your system and there is inconsistency in your system for that material.

What are the UOMs are Basic UOM ,Alternative UOM and Order in the back end.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your reply, We are here using the material group i.e office supplies which should trandfer from catalog to SRM as PC, but unfortuately when we transfer the product from Catalog to SRM it turns out to be as EA. which is incorrect one.

Please suggest me how to fix this issue.!!!

Regards

Srujan K

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srujan,

Check if any mismatch exists between catalog item unit of measure and material unit of measure ( COMMPR01 transaction in SRM).

Regards.

Laurent.