Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Control for Delivery Document Deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I know there's way to control the deletion of Sales Document through V_VBAK_AAT and V_VBAK_VKO.

However, how can I control the deletion of Delivery Document (in t-code VL02N)?

Thanks in advance.

Chin

4 REPLIES 4

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you can't find a standard authorization object using standard tools such as SU24 and ST01 then there is a BADI LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC with method CHANGE_FCODE_ATTRIBUTES. This method is called whenever screen is displayed and can be used to exclude menu items e.g. Delete Delivery. So you can create a custom authorization object which will be used to control access to delete function.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think this is not possible by standard authorization. However what you have found in trace?

Regards,

Arpan Paik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This functionality is not directly available in the standard SAP with authorization objects. Please refer OSS note: 580226. Therefore we have to go for below 2 step process.

1. Enable delete activity to the relevant authorization object

2. Code a user exit to check the activity status of the authorization object and to popup a error message

Best regards,

Anupa