cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print true type font in smartform with ECC6

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,expert:

I want to use true type font "Comic Sans MS.ttf".

I upload this font file by SE73 named ZTT2I.

In SE73.. select the Radio button "Font Families" And click on the "True type Font Installation" button. click the font attribute ITALIC。

Our print device is LP01 and driver is CNSAPWIN

when I create a new style in smartform using the font ZTT, in preview window the font still like other font.

Our system is IDES ECC6, SAP_BASIS SAPKB70014

Now when I create smartfrom in language EN adn logon with language EN,it can print correct style of that font.

But if the smartform is base on language ZH or logon with language ZH, the output is not correct.

why? How to solve it?

how can I solve this problem?

thaks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the problem that uploaded true type font ZTT is not used when language is ZH? Did you update the chinese version of the style associated with the smartform? There is a separate style for each language version. So you need to log on in Chinese language and update the style with new paragraph, character formats. Then you need to activate the style and smartform for ZH langauge also.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI black

thank you for your suggest.

I upload the font when i logon with ZH,and create new style and smartform in ZH.

but that problem still there.

please kindly help me .

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which device type do you use to create the spool? Some device types do not support true type fonts. See SAP note 201307.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi blck:

I read the sap notes, our print device is CNSAPWIN, support TrueType font.

Answers (0)