cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

<SAP:Stack>No receiver agreement found for sender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I referred and followed the instructions from lots of posts/links related to this issue, but my issue is still unresolved.

In my scenario, an IDOC is being sent from ECC to PI.

I can see the message in PI with black and white chequered flag under status column in SXMB_MONI. But acknowledgement status shows a red icon which when clicked I could see the message as shown below...

I tried full CPA cache refresh, closing and opening Integration builder. Checked if comm party does not have any space. Infact deleted and recreated the receiver agreement too. But all in vain..what is the issue and how to resolve this ?? Pl advise.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Technical Routing of Response

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="OUTBINDING">CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>,Sys_Legacy</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>,Sys_QA,...... interface name </SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver agreement found for sender ,Sys_Legacy to receiver ,Sys_QA, .... interface name </SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just disabled the acknowledgments via IDX_NOALE report and proceeded.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try doing a cache refresh.

It may solves the most of this kind of issues.

Regards,

Caio Cagnani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caio,

You suggested the same to my last post Cache refresh is the first thing I try for everything ... I did...No use.

Any other suggestions ?

thnks

0 Kudos

Hey there,

Then check if you have sufficient agreements created.

In other words, for each of the communication channels you have, ensure

you have an agreement referring to it.

BR,

Caio Cagnani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I do have all that correct as I explained in details in my previous message in this post.

I just have 1 communication channel and related receiver agreement, receiver determination and interface determination.

thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I noticed one thing... In the integration scenario screen, I selected the "configuration overview" tab and found that there were 2 entries (should have been only one) as follows;

sender receiver conneciton type

ECC QA ECC QA Enhanced

interface name interface name Enhanced (red colored)

ECC QA third party system B Enhanced

interface name1 interface name2 Enhanced

I clicked on the red colored entry and noticed in the right panel that it does not have any receiver agreement and receiver communication channel. But has the receiver determination entry.

I cross checked this screen with the one I have in DEV environment and noticed that in DEV in this screen I have only one entry i.e. the second entry.

So looks like the first entry is causing the issue. How to get rid of that or fix that ?

Any suggestions ?

thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okey, I assigned the correct SWVC to the product and the product to my BS and lo...Now I can see the sender and receiver interface tabs with values esp my idoc interface.

But still getting the error "<SAP:Stack>No receiver agreement found for sender .." in SXMB_MONI...This is still unresolved..

any suggetions, please...

thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is in Technical routing.

Check whether the receiver determination and interface determination objects are active in change lists tab. If they are not active, activate the objects.

Also check the if the receiver determination and interface determination objects are referenced to the same namespace or not. Sender and receiver interface objects should always refer to the same Namespace.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check wheater you are using the right namespace at receiver end . does your scenario has any routing condition which determines to which receiver BS the message should be send ? Let me know ..!

Regards,

Aziz khan.

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the receiver determination and interface determination objects are active in change lists tab. If they are not active, activate the objects.

Also check the if the receiver determination and interface determination objects are referenced to the same namespace or not. Sender and receiver interface objects should always refer to the same Namespace.

In the partner profile what partner type are you using? LS , KU etc

If you are using differnt partner type then it has to be mentioned under identifiers of business system

Check under transaction IDX5 in XI you will get a transaction ID and error message

Go to SXMB_MONI --- open your message --- go to Main -- there in are you able to view your sender party -- interface -- namespace corectly ?

regards

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for your response. The OSS note reference seems to be too technical for me to follow so I thought I can explain what my config objects are...

My integration scenario in QA landscape is as follows; If you need any more info, please let me know...

2 Business systems - 1 ECC QA and 1 third party system B.

1 communication channel with comm component as third party system B. File adapter type will all FTP entries.

1 receiver determination with sender was ECC QA system and name space corresponding to 'IDOC' and receiver party and component set as *. Local rule has commm component set as third party system B.

1 Interface determination with sender comm component as ECC QA system , interface as IDOC structure, receiver comm component as third party system B, and reeiver interface set as the interface that belongs to another namespace.

This is working perfectly fine in my DEV setup..So first question, "name spaces are different, still it works in DEV"..Am I understanding your response correctly ?

1 receiver determination with sender comm com as ECC QA and receiver comm component as third party system B, interface set as the one mentioned in interface determination (belonging to diff namespace), receiver communication channel set as the one mentioned at the top of this message.

Points to note:

I used file system method to export and import these scenario from DEV to QA PI. When I did that, in this particular scenario, instead of ECC QA system (client 210), the mapping was w.r.t ECC QA different client (510). So I recreated the above mentioned objects w.r.t. client 210. After that only I could see the IDOC passed to PI (but with acknowledgment error).

One more difference I noticed is, in PI Dev environment, when I select the ECC dev system (display communication component screen) , under the receiver and sendor tabs, I see some entries and I can see my idoc related entry too.

But in PI QA, when I tried to view the same for ECC QA system, I dont see anything, these tabs are blank. Does this have any impact ?

thnks

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Can you check this Note Out 792333?

Regards

Pothana