cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail notification in SRM 7.0 for Shopping Cart Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We have a requirement in SRM 7.0 Process Controlled Workflow.

1. To send E-mail notification to approver Outlook / lotus notes in case of SC goes for approval.

2. Incase SC is rejected by the approver then the E-mail notification has to be send to the creator of SC.

How do we configure this E-mail Notification in SRM 7.0 . Also , how do we include Customized E-Mail text while sending these notifications.

Kindly let me know .

Thanks,

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

1 . the link will give you a answer : -

2 . To add custom text to offline mail you have to implement Badi "BBP_OFFLINE_APP_BADI".. let us know if you need more information..

Saravanan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan

It talks about offline approval mail . I am interested in E-mail notification . I could understand partially in the link you have mentioned.

If you have implemented can you explain in bit detial how to set up this e-mail notification and the custom text in that. This will be of good help

Thanks

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

You can use program /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND to send the email notification to approver Outlook / Lotus note.. make sure you deselect the Approval Buttons in HTML mail...You have to implement the Badi "BBP_OFFLINE_APP_BADI" method MAIL_DATA_GET..

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Look out for this path ..

SPRO-> SRM Server-> cross application->event and event schema for alert management

in Define events look for Approval_process_doc_rejected and Approval_process_doc_approved

you can check for event control enter event Approval_process_doc_rejected Or Approval_process_doc_approved

and event category, event sub category

also...see Define receipeint of notifications -> here you can configure the receipeint in case of approval / rejection.

~vipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

I need to implement the method MAIL_DATA_GET for to add the text of "Notes for Approval" into the mail.

Can you please explain in detail , how can I do implement that.

Regards

Krishhna..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Search for "Extended Notifications for Workflow"

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish can you please let me know how you resolved the issue.

Edited by: Nilanjan Das on Jan 18, 2012 7:54 PM