cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection Criteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to create my own data like SKu's , Region etc , instead of APO - Location product in Selection Criteria of planning book . how to make it.

Regards,

Madhurs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure that why you want to crate this Master data manually in APO. Because creating them manually in APO is possible but then you will have to populate lot of fields in each screen and it will take you lot of time to make that Master data complete in all respects so that it is good for testing. Instead you can CIF all this Master Data from ECC.

Also Planning Book or Data View has nothing to do with the Master data. Region as a Characteristic can be creatd in the Planning Object Structure and then can be pulled in which ever Planning Book you want to.

I hope I have answered your query, in case you need any further clarification...please feel free.

Thanks,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You require to maintain these setting while defining planning object structure

Define characteristics that will be used for selection and navigation as navigational attributes.

Go to /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN - Administration of Demand Planning and Supply Network Planning

Find out respective area planning area for your planning book. Please double click on planning area, there you will be find out planning object str and Navigational attributes which can be used as selection criteria in planning book.

Please also find enclosed herewith the detail information for your reference.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_apo/helpdata/en/37/5852390c4f6f7ae10000000a11402f/content.htm

I hope this will help you.

Thanks

Amol