cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table HRT122 doesn't show all attribute entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Why is it not possible to see all attributes in the HRT1222 comparing by ppoma_bbp ?

For example I would like see all attribute of catalogs CAT. Call with T-Code SE16 table HRT1222 enter

value CAT and testkatalog into the fields ATTRIB and LOW .

I am getting 8 matches as result. Some of the catalogs aren't appearing.

I am going later with the reference numbers to table HRP1222. Wiht the UNAME when I check in the ppoma_bbp

there are more catalogs but they dont appear in the table HRT1222.

Why ? Do you have an idea ? Please I need support.

Regards

Marco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

I am not sure whether you are checking with right approach or not.

I believe you should get the TABNR (Reference number) first for the user using Table HRP1222 and then use that as input in table HRT1222 by giving the concerned Attribute, in your case it is CAT in ATTRIB field.

This would give all the data maintained for that attribute for that user in Org. structure (PPOSA_BBP) .

And HRP1222 gives only the reference numbers, position / person details and Validitiy start and end dates for that position or personnel number an dplan version for users.

The reference number needs to be used as input for HRT1222 table and can get the required attribute details.

Also for that user there might be some catalogs assigned to the user directly and some of them would have been inherited. So when you check with that user reference you might get only those catalog IDs that were directly assigned in user's attributes and not the inherited ones.

In that case you need to use both reference numbers to get the attribute details. The reference number of org. unit from where the attributes have been inherited and the User's reference number.

Hope this makes your understanding more clear.

Check the same and let us know in case of any further clarifications.

Regards,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

my approach might be wrong but how else can you find out all the user e.g. for a catalog with the value ZTESTKATALOG_ID

in the system.

The Requirement is displaying all user where have a catalog according to your search criteria e.g. Katalog-ID eeaekw_kng_at1

Prior searching you only have both inputs. Attribute and Attribute-Value. In this case has table

HRT1222 the right fields.

How would you aprroach if you would have this problem.

Please note I am NOT searching Attributes to a user.

I am searching all the user where are using a special Attribute.

I thank you for your kindly helps.

Regards

Marco

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Marco,

Have a look at thread below:

[Searching user by attribute|;

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (2)