cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read Cost Elements assigned to a WBS Element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please suggest a function module/logic to read the Cost elements assigned to a particular WBS/Project Def. in Project Systems module.

In CJ40 transaction i enter project def. and in next screen select WBS element and click on primary costs button. Now i see a list of cost elements.I want to read thse cost element list. Output of BAPI_COSTELEM_GETLIST with the Cost element Group is not matching the transaction output. It is also returning the cost elements that are not relevant for planning which i dont want.

Please let me know.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As suggested by Ahmed you can get the details from cost tables. I guess these tables are mentioned in earlier forums. Did you try COKP?

rgds

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can find the cost elements which you used for cost planning from tables, search the forum you will get the tables details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but I have posted this message only after searching the forums. Few of the threads have suggested into a few tables but i am not aware of the relation between them to pull those values as i am pretty new to the PS module.

Appreciate any help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why dont you run the report S_ALR_87013543 to view all the project relevant cost elements?

hope it helps.