cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancellation the performa invoice billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

cancel a billing document of performa invoice type are done by VF11->billing document->complete .

my requirment is in VF11 when i do the above procedure to cancle the performa invoice it should check that any exise invoice of this billing document is present in table J_1EXCHDR or not . If yes then do not allow cancle . SO how can i do this. is any exit is there.

Thanks

Avadhesh Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you saved the proforma, the posting status in VBRK table (Field RFBSK) will get stored with "D" and once you cancelled, this will be changed to "E".

So you can try with Billing Exit USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

in such a way that when the user execute VF11 for Document Category "U", before saving, it should cross check Table J_1IEXCHDR where you will have both Excise Invoice Reference and Proforma reference. Once system checks in background the corresponding excise invoice number, unless the status of Excise Invoice is also canceled, system should not allow to the posting status of SAP billing document also to change to "E".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir i am doing cacellation of performa ivoice by va02->billing document->complete. when i am setting break point on

USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP in RV60AFZC programme flow is not going in this form routine and my work is not fullfilling . Plz help me sir.

Avadhesh Chandra

Answers (0)