cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer no moving into GTS due to Postal code error.

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I need your help. While pushing customer form R/3 in to GTS it's showing ZERO partner process. Then I checked in GTS in the BP logs it showed me that postal code has to contain 7 digits.

But in R/3 customer master record it's taking only 6 digits it has set up accordingly. So it's not accepting 7 digits. So what could be the setting so that I can look into it ?

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards

Sits

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you also need to check the checking rules against the length of the postal codes in GTS, as mentioned by Gabrial. Different countries has different format of postal codes. Ex - Canada - AAA AAA (there is space in between which makes it 7 digits). you can chose to use rules from 1 - 9. Having a rule defined against the postal code would be helpful (if you are going with postal code check turned on in GTS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sits,

check in GTS customizing

IMG --> SAP NetWeaver --> General Settings --> Set Countries --> Set Country-Specific Checks.

In here are country specific checks. One of them is also length of postal code.

Check whether for the country of your customer is 7 digit required for the postal code. Then change it to 6.

Best regards,

Gabriel.

PS: To be sure your countries in GTS are aligned with the Feeder use simple "adjustment" in the Utilities to compare/change via RFC to ERP..

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you so much. I will come back to you if any additional information is required.