Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting invoice number generated but not excise Invoice number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Please help in this issue,

I have created billing, when i am checking for accounting documents in VF03. It shows the accounting document number only but not excise invoice number.

Thanks in advance,

mohdsams

Edited by: mohdsams on Nov 20, 2010 7:28 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VF02 or VF03 system will show you only the accounting document of excise & accounting doc for revenues. I mean to say once you created the excise invoice system will update the excise accounting document also in VF02 screen

You cannot see the Excise invoice in Document flow. J1IDOCFLOW: check this transaction might be useful .

or

Excise invoice number can be added to the Z report from the below logic.

Pass VBRK-VBELN (Billing Doc Number) in J_1IEXCHDR-RDOC Where TRNTYP =DLFC comparing BUKRS, WERKS, OCYR,EXDAT and EXYEAR and then pickJ_1IEXCHDR-EXNUM.

Regards

BVDV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response.

Actually in tcode J1iin i am not having any values means that BED,AED, CESS all are "0'. Can u tell me from where it is triggering because am new CIN configurations.

Thanks in Advance,

mohdsams.

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your pricing procedure is correct,

1.You need to maintain Excise condition types in * Excise defaults against TAXINN (Logistic General> Tax on GM> India > Basic Setting> Det Ex Duties> Maintain ex Def)

2. Continuation to above path > Condition based Ex det> classify condition types. Here you need to maintain your condition types against JINFAC pricing procedure (Even thou JINFAC not belongs to you).

Please check the above

Regards.

BVDV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you pleae tell me where we maintain configuration for automatic excise posting for each plant.

Thanks

mohdsams

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In IMG, go to Logistics-General => Tax on Goods Movements => India => Basic Settings => Maintain Excise Groups.

Here tick the box "Create EI" and try to create billing so that in background, an excise invoice would have been generated.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)