cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOU and Rebate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have requirement in CIN, we are currently using LOU for excise invoice which is used for Statistical purpose, now we have to include the Rebate option. so that we will switch LOU or Rebate when ever necessay. In rebate we are posting. So please throw some light on configuratuion for Rebate option,

1. should i create a separate document types and pricing procedure

2. how should i proceed.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to infrom you that for

REBATES : for rebates please check in google by name rebates processing in sap. for which you will get an PDF.

hope this might be help ful.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

There is no need to create any different Order types or Pricing Procedures.

When You are creating an Excise invoice you have an option to select the Export Type.

If you select the LOU then there will not be any Accounting document created for the Excise whereas when you select Export Under Claim Of Rebate then there will be an accounting document gets created.

make sure your excise condition types are statistical in your Pricing Procedure

regards

Prashanth

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I think you are asking about Excise under Rebate process:

For this you no need to do any customization

Follow the below process:

1.You have to keep the blue light in utilization tab (while creating the export invoice in J1IIN) on NO Bond then system will post the excise accounting.

2. If the Part II Number required You can run the utilization in J2IUN by giving Excise invoice number, then system will pick only the Excise invoice Duties for Utilization which you mentioned in main screen . After utilized you will get the Part II number you can see this number in J2I6(after extraction in j2I5).

3. Now you can create ARE-1 for the same. Once ARE-1 got back with acknowledgments of export confirmation you can show the same to Excise department and you can take back the amount (which you already utilized against inputs) into your credit by posting JV in J1IH.

Hope this will helpful to you .

Regards

BVDV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bvdv,

Thanks a Lot. that helped. My requirement involves ,

1. The option is to choose between LOU or claim under rebate. Whenever the claim for rebate enter some amount this option will not be used. The LOU will be used for statistical purpose. But only either one will be active. So, i do i proceed for this?

Thanks

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes As Mr. Prashanth told there is not need to define Sales order type or pricing procedure,you can follow the same pricing procedure(export) . And as you told one option you can able to select for export type.

Regards

BVDV.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I thank all for your support and inputs.

When i enter the J1iin and try creating the invoice, i am unable to have the options as mentioned by you.

The requirement is whenever the management wants to switch between LOU or Claim of rebate , either only one should be active.

In that case, the LOU for statistical purpose only and the other we have to post to G/L accounts. when we switch between the options, how can we configure it?

Please guide with the same.

Regards

Thenmozhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no need to configure any thing.

When you switch from LOU to Export Under no Bond and click on calculate tax and save system will generate the accounting entries for Excise document

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. We need the "cess" to be included in the LOU for statistical purpose and exclude the same in claim for rebate. How to procced this without having a different document type or pricing configuration. can i activate or deactivate ?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you know that Rebate and LOU are a different process ?? Rebate configuration relates to your Billing part whereas, LOU relates to CIN part. Dont get confused. Search the forum for configuration details.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi