cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc meta data does not come up in trx idx2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Im importing IDOC meta data into XI (using trx idx2) from a CRM 4.0 idoc basic type CRMXIF_PARTNER_SAVE_M02.

No idoc meta data is imported, instead the transaction is giving me back an information message: I::0000

When I click on the pop-up window, the description provided is only: "Message no.000"

Does anyone knows what this message really means?

SLD setup is ok, RFC connections are also ok, IDOC port seems also to be OK.

Any feedback is appreciated,

Rob.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just want to say, that we managed to solve this problem. It was a problem with the access rights of the XIAPPLUSER in the CRM system, as soon as we gave this user more rights, the upload of the metadata in XI was succesful.

Cheers,

Rob.

0 Kudos

Roberto,

I am having the same problem. I tried to load a new data type by IDX2 but got the I:000 error. Please let me know exactly how you solved the problem.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Noriko,

this error is authorization related. There are a couple of function groups which are called in the target system and the user in the RFC Destination to the target system might not have sufficient authorization. Just look into transaction SU53 in the target and select the user used in the RFC destination. This should show you the failed authorization checks.

Also SAP Note 940313 some hints on what you can check for this error.

Regards

Christine