cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set up auto print when saving?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We created a new service contract which works great. Problem is that when saving after creation it will not auto print or even use the print preview and if I go to EXTRAS / OUTPUT / HEADER / EDIT there aren't any OUTPUT TYPES created. I can create one manually which allows me to print preview but I'm not sure why it is not creating an output like my normal Sales Orders in va01 do.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Brad,

Goto Spro>SD>basic funtion> output control>output determination>maintain output determination> maintain output type> mark the output set by you double click on the type and in default values maintian dispatch time as option 4.

this would sent the print out immediately after saving.

regards

KR

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Brad,

Goto Spro>SD>basic funtion> output control>output determination>maintain output determination> maintain output type> mark the output set by you double click on the type and in default values maintian dispatch time as option 4.

this would sent the print out immediately after saving.

regards

KR

You replied to the poster but directed it to me? That doesn't answer the question anyway - the output has to propose first before it can process...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found it

Went to NACE

Selected V1

Press the Conditions records button

2x click ZSC1

entered Sales Organiztion

Click execute

Select ZSRS

click the Communication button

Had to set teh Output Device to LOCL

Thanks for all you help i learned a lot this was the first time I really messed with output conditions

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto -> Determination Analysis (change or create mode) - review the log.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok so i opend the folder fjor the output condition and under the Access details 01 (ZSC1 ) says

Access: 01

Description: Output not found

At the bottom it says as the Diagnosis is

No valid output conditions found for the application object

System Response

For this reason no output proposal was created.

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That means that a condition record was not found so the output could not be proposed automatically. You need to maintain a condition record for the output type (txn NACE) that matches the set of values shown in any of the accesses in the access sequence (click on the sub-folders below the condition type in the determination analysis).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok so In the determin.analysis screen in the ACCESS DETAILS 01(ZSC1)

is says

Access: 01 on the top table

then on the bottom table has

Access_____________________________(complete)

Field in condition table__________________Field in Document_____Value in do.

Sales Organization____________________Sales Organization________1000

Sales Document Type__________________Sales Document Type_____ZSRS

Are you talking about the Access: 01 ?

So then i go to NACE choose V1 for sales then click the CONDITION RECORDS button

then select my OUTPUT TYPE which is ZSC1 that takes me to the Change ZSC1: selection screen i type in

the SALES ORGANIZATION "1000" and the SALES DOCUMENT TYPE "ZSRS" and hit execute

That now takes me to the CHANGE CONDITION RECORDS screen which immediately tells me on the bottom of the screen

NO CONDITION RECORDS EXIST FOR THS SELECTION. So I enter the ZSRS into the SalesDocTy field and hit enter

that fills in the NAME, FUNCT, MEDIUM, AND DATE/TIME fields as

Software Updates, SP, 1, AND 4.

But im not sure what to do next

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you talking about the Access: 01 ?

Don't know - but presumably, yes. It's your access sequence, so if there are more than 1, you have to determine which one(s) to use.

But im not sure what to do next

For print mediums, you also need to maintain the output device (communication button) - then save your condition record and try it again from the document. Go to the output screen and check for the output type; if it's not there, run the analysis again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You check this also... in Change condition Screen in NACE.... select the Conditon record "ZSRS" click on "Communication" button. there you flag "Print Immedieately" and "Release after Output"

Regards

GK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok so now I get

now I get

Access______________Message__________description

01__________________541_____________Output found

and in the bottom says

Diagnosis

a valid output condition has been found for the application object.

System Response

An output proposal is created

Procedure

Execute function

but there is still doesn't print when i save and still can't print preview with out manaully creating the output first buy going to

extras/output/header/edit

The dispatch time is set to 4 send immediately(when saving teh application)

and the print immediately box is check