cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration builder config obj transported from DEV to QA but not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a new development in PI DEV. I exported the ESR objects in a transport as well the Integration builder config objects in the same transport. Asked my admin to move it through CTS to PI QA. Its done.

In PI QA system, I am able to see the new ESR objects in the Enterprise services Builder.

But not able to see the config objects in Integration Directory (Integration Builder).

I researched the forum got some tips tried but in vain.

1. I chose Tools menu --> Find transports option but no transports found.

2. I cleared cache (full refresh)

3. Closed and reopened Integration builder

I just want to see those config folders as it was designed in the dev !!

Help is appreciated please.

thnks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you activated the change list after editing the objects?

Also do a restart on the system and also a cache refresh again.

Regards,

Caio Cagnani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks caio.

Yes I did activate the change list and refreshed the cache.

By "Also do a restart on the system " you mean restart the PI QA system ? This is not in my hands and will be the last option.

Please confirm if my understanding is correct. We can transport the config objects through CTS to another system , right ?

Any other tips ?

thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Yes , you can transport the ID Objects through CTS, But the catch is : -

After transport ID Objects, will not directly come into ID object list Like ESR Object Did , here in ID transported Object first Move into Change Object list , There you need to acticate Them. then these Object will be appear in ID Object List,

Method CONFIGURATION OBJECTS ---> (INTEGRATION DIRECTORY) -

> INTEGRATION BUILDER.

Step -I

1. Select Configuration Scenario to trasport.

2. Right Click on Configuration Scenario to Transport.

3. Select Export Option.

4. Check or Select the Configuration Scenario.

5. Check the Mode of transport.

• CTS MOde:-

5.1 Select a required type of Object Set:

IN OUR CASE: ALL OBJECT OF Selected Scenario.

5.2 Select Transort request.

5.3 Finish the Process.

• TRANSPORT USING FILE SYSTEM:-

5.1 Select a required type of Object Set:

IN OUR CASE: ALL OBJECT OF Selected Scenario.

5.2 Finish the Process.

Step II

1. GO TO TOOLS OPTION IN MENU BAR

2. OPEN CTS TRANSPORT ORGANIZER

3. Select the request to Release.

4. Press Button Release.

Step III( Steps to be Perform at Target System).

1. Execute Transection Code STMS.

2. Check your Transport Request Number.

3. Focus on that Trasport Request Number Through Mouse.

4. Now Import The Transport Request on Specific client of Target System.

5.Click Ok.

FINAL :- NOw on Quality Server all Transported Objects Need to be activated( CHANGE OBJECTS).

Regards

Prabhat Sharma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Prabhat. Your detailed explanation seems to be really helpful. I will surely try that sometime. But meanwhile to make things get going, I had to choose the file system way of export and import and now I can see the ID config objects in my Integration buider. Will there be any issues if I use the file system way of moving from DEV to QA of PI systems ? Hope not.

But now still the interface is not through as in my scenario an idoc (custom) is being sent from ECC to PI. I checked in IDX2, the metadata was not there. I tried to download but not successful but I also read that it is not neccessary to do that and the first time the idoc is sent from ECC to PI, PI will automatically have the metadata downloaded in the PI system. Is that true ?

In short, when I try to send my shipment information from ECC I can see the IDOC created in WE05 but not transmitted to PI.

What can be wrong ? Pl help.

Couple of more questions;

1. Typically what kind of configs need to be redone when we move from DEC to CONS and then to PRD in PI (which cannot tbe transported or which needs to be done manually)

2. How to move the changes from QA to PRD ? Mine is a new development (IDOC to Webservice scenario).

Your way of explaning is really wonderful and I very much appreciate your response for these questions

thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

The idoc issue is resolved. I am able to see the idoc message in PI but with an error of "<SAP:Stack>No receiver agreement found for sender " which I am looking into. Found lots of threads but nothing helped. Will keep trying.

Closing this thread.

Thanks for your response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for Late reply, actually I am not a regular visitor of SDN .. Sorry BOSS.

"<SAP:Stack>No receiver agreement found for sender "

what can I do is point you to right directions.

1. Check for receiver agrement is correct or not.

2. On Receiver WS Side, check for QOS . is EO/EOIO.

3. In Receiver Agreement, Interface and Namespace would be IDOC name and NameSpace : urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages

Similarly check in interface determination

By correcting this problem might be resolved.

I hope this willl be helpfull.

Regards

Prabhat Sharma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prabhat,

In my scenario I have the following

1 comm channel - file - receiver

1 receiver determination with sender IDOC interface , namespace as urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages and receiver set as * and local rule with system of the target BS.

1 Interface determination with sender as my ECC QA system, idoc interface and receiver as target BS and receiver interface set. This one belongs to a diff namespace. I cant help it.

1 receiver agreement with sender as ECC QA and receiver as target BS with other interface with different namespace as the other interace belongs to that namespace. So in this case, the namespaces will be different.

Thats all...

what can be wrong..

Answers (0)