cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP - Approvers not found for stage SECURITY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ladies and gents,

Obviously, I'm forgetting something simple here, but I just can't put my finger on it.

I've created a connector (it works properly), and I've uploaded roles for that connector with role owner defined. I've created the necessary initiator for that new system (application) and I've created a new workflow for create requests and change requests. This workflow has two stages - role owner and security.

On testing, the new request passes the role owner stage, but it complains that approvers aren't found for the SECURITY stage. The SECURITY stage is a CAD.

Where would I go to define the approvers? This same stage is used in other workflows and it works fine.

Thanks,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Are you able to determine how is the path going to be different for the two requests? One for which it is able to determine the security lead and one for which it is not. I guess it might have some thing to do with the conditions in the initiator.

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

You said the security stage is a CAD then you define the approvers in the CAD. I am sure that both the workflow has different conditions for the CAD approvers and one of them meets the condition where as the other one does not.

Please check CAD settings for security approver determinator.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alpesh,

I went into our QA system and set up the workflow in the same manner as I had done in our production system, and in QA, it works perfectly.

Do you know how to delete requests associated with a path so that I could, perhaps delete out the workflow and recreate it? Perhaps there's something wrong with it.

Thanks,

Santosh

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

Do you know how to delete requests associated with a path so that I could, perhaps delete out the workflow and recreate it? Perhaps there's something wrong with it.

I didn't find legal way to delete paths which are bind with requests.

I mad "fix": I create the new one every time I need to make a change, but in the end of the path's name I put version. For example, CUP_APPROVER_v3

Regards,

Artem Ivashkin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Yes. As highlighted in the previous post, you can't delete requests. Also, CUP will not allow to delete a workflow path that has requests associated with it. An alternative is to change the related path to a 'Detour' and then removing the initiator. You can further create new initiator and create a new workflow path.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't forget to reroute requests on the old path to the new path though!