cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit RAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleagues,

I wonder if the tool RAR, has option to conduct an audit on the operations of changing functions control / mitigation, risk and business processes?

Sincerely,

William Loyola

Analyst SapSecurity

Camargo Corrêa

Edited by: william.loyola on Nov 19, 2010 7:35 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

As per my knowledge, the change documents are only available for Risks, and Functions.

You can see them from the Rule Architect tab -> Change History -> Select Functions or Risks.

The change documents are not available for mitigation, and business processes.

However, please note, when you download/upload the Risks and Functions from your Development system to the production environment, all the change history will be deleted.

Hope this clarifies!!

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

The change history won't be deleted, but rather the updates will not list specifics. Only the Function/Risk, time & date stamp, and the user who uploaded.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleagues,

Thanks for answering my question. Unfortunately Calibrator 4.0 does not have the option of auditing. Should I upgrade my tool to version 5.3.

Sincerely,

William Loyola

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Williams,

I recommend

Rgds,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

The version of the Calibrator module installed in my company is 4.0, this version can not find the settings mentioned.

I appreciate everyone's efforts.

Sincerely,

William Loyola

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, this functionality is not available in 4.0.

Although per Standard SAP methods, we can enable change log in SE11 for any table....

however i doubt it will be recorded in CDHDR table.... only business data is recorded in CDHDR.....

i am not sure.... but is it a possibility that we can enable Audit log in SM19 on table changes.........

regards,

Surpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William,

Audit on the operations of changing functions control / mitigation, risk and business processes are not available in the old version too.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gentlemen,

What version of RAR has the option to audit operations functions control / mitigation, risk and business processes?

Sincerely,

William Loyola

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William,

As mentioned in my earlier posts, change documents are only available for Risks and Functions. I hope the further release might have the required functionality.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu,

Could tell me what is the object responsible for enabling the option "Rule Architect tab -> Change History" calibrator in 4.0?

Sincerely,

William Loyola

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William,

What I meant is GRC RAR 5.3 captures only the risks & function change history. However, the Compliance Calibrator 4.0 doesn't have this option too.

You need to look at the VIRSA CC tables in SE16 and look at any change history tables. My sandbox shows some tables, but not sure if they are available in 4.0 too.

Rgds,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes as Chinmaya mentioned.

However for this Audit to be generated, you need to enble it by setting few configuration parameters to YES in config tab.

sorry i don't remember config parameters names..........

It had to be under 'Misc...'

regards,

Surpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William,

Have you tried the reports under Informer --> Audit section.

Regards,

Chinmaya