cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd party report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am looking 3rd party report for sales order. we plan to run every week 3rd party report for the sales order.It's there any standard report is there or can you please provide how to create SQVI report for 3rd party.

Thanks and Regards,

Deethya.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Any Answer for this Question?

Thanks and Regards,

Deethya.B

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The data required will store in different tables.

Some cases, SQVI doesnt support & table join should be feasible. So to have accurate results - prefer to develop a new Zreport.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by 3rd Party report?

Do you mean report for 3rd party sales transaction?

if yes, what are the data you are looking for ? provide the requirement with complete data you need in report?

You can go for std Billing report with table:VBRP ( with item category )

if you want to see the sales Goto SE16. Table:VAPMA ( run with item category)

There are many more options available. Just your requirement should be clear.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin,

Thanks for quick reply. Basically i am looking for Based on sales order number i will get all line items. In that line items few material we build in our plant.but few material we will give to 3rd party or sub-contract. for example item category ZMTO means build in plant. if item category ZTAB build in 3rd part or subcontract. In my office usually every week run 2 reports one for build with in plant and another one for 3rd party or subcontract. in that report we usually find the sales order, sales order line item, order no, Qty, material no, material desc, MRP TYPE (Planned order, Purchase Requistation, POitem), MRP Element Data, Proc type, Vendor, PO due, Component lead time, Buyer information, material order date & Delivery date. It's possible any standard report i can find this information or provide me SQVI creation information.

Thanks,

deethya.B

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes,

You can write 2 queries to differentiate the both orders using SQVI query or create one query & differentiate with Variant.

use Tables:

VBAK - SO details

VBAP - SO line item details incl:Item category to differentaite ZMTO & ZTAB reports

VBFA - to fetch the PO details

EKKO - PO & Vendor details

EKPO - PO line item details

MARC - Material Lead time details

LFA1 - Vendor details

check the feasibility when u use these tables, else develop a Zee report.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD