cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign costumer in stock transfer between plants

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

I have a problems! I need to assing a customer in stock transger scenery and I can't open the quality and production environment to do this definition.

I customazing the process in SPRO (MM>P>PO>SSTO>Define Shippiment Data for Plants). However, I left the customer in blank because I have a different customer number in each environment.

Do you now the transaction to assign the customer without the open the environment for customazing?

Best regards,

Julio César

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Julio César,

SAP is very well advanced, before we encountered the problem - SAP has solutioin to it. Just we need to find out the right place. Thats it.

As expressed by mate, In any project, where if they have STO scenario's ,they will follow either of the possibilites as explained below:-

- Having seperage account Group which has external number ranges.

- in Development environment we do Customization & to assign the Customer numbers to thhe plant. we create Customers in Dev client. Assign this number in IMG ( Tx:OMGN)

Will transport the Customization to Quality.

Believe me. Transport will be successful. It will not go for any error saying that there is no customer exist in Quality. No it wont say. because its in display mode( as client is locked in Quality). Whenever client is open in Quality, go to this screen , system will trigger error message.

now create same customer numbers in Quality for testing.

Transport the same customization to Production & create Customers in Production as well.

if the account group set to be internal numbers. intially that it until STO customers created in Production. account group set as external number range. Once created another request will be created in Development & transported to Production via Quality.

We practically followed this strategy in 2 of our projects. Withoutt opening the client in Quality or in production.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I can confirm using external customer number for this purpose for many years.

Best regards

Witek Prawecki

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally we define Stock transfer customers (plants) we will use different account group(user defined) which is having external number

In your case there is no way to give Customer in Shippiment Data for Plants (production and quality).

That is why please assign the same number which is defined as customer in Production and transport the same to production

After that repeat the same for quality server transport the request to quality and don't transport to production

Then you can do testing and you can do the transactions also in production.

This is my personal opinion correct me if any wrong

Regards

bvdv