cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I show multiple pdf in a Web Dynpro?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using adobe form to build some different documents, depending about employee data.

My Web dynpro selects multiple employees and calls a function to get employee data to all of them.

After that, I need to generate one different pdf for each employee, and show them into my WebDynpro.

How could I do this???

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Enrique.

Edited by: ERoncero on Nov 19, 2010 1:58 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enrique,

Proceed as follows:

When you build the I/F build a Table Type (Line Type being your employee data). After that when you proceed to build your form, structure it in such a way that:

You create a subform and in the Object Property Palette->Binding tab, CHECK the property `Repeat Subform for each data Item` and Min Count = 1.

Build your layout in this sub-form and it would be generated once for every employee.

Try this and let me know.

Best regards,

Abir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhir,

I belive by doing so..

We will get 3 different pages for 3 different employees but all in single PDF file.

Am I wrong ...?

Cheers,

Sai

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abir.

I have already implement your suggestion and it is workink properly.

Thank you very much!

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ERoncero ,

I have a requirement similar to yours.As per my requirement , i need to create multiple PDF depending upon the records selected by user.

Example :

If Records for 5 employees are selected .User selects say 3 records and clicks on generate PDF button then 3 PDF need to be generated.

I am able to generate 3 PDF but the problem is the data present in the context node is not displayed.

In all the 3 PDFs is shows data for 1 single employee.

Could you please tell me in your case how did you manage to get different data in different PDF???

Regards ,

Navya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abir.

Im going to implement your solution and I will tell you the result

Thanks.

Edited by: ERoncero on Nov 22, 2010 12:04 PM