Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bugseye with JRun4

asif_rahmetulla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am looking for some help in deploying Bugseye 4.0.x to JRun4 servlet engine. Is there anyone who has done this?

I have already looked at the support.requisite.com site and found document for JRun4.0 config tips. But it does not talk about where to setup "Servlet Definition" and "Servlet URL Mappings" just like we did in JRun 3.1.

Any assistance will he appreciated!!

Thanks,

Asif

214-567-5572(work)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

asif_rahmetulla
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks!

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Asif,

I think Deploy action covers those old settings. Do you have any issue in runtime ?

Regards,

Masa

asif_rahmetulla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Masa:

I figured it out with trial and error. It was the web.xml settings for dbFlavor. For some reason, I was using inetdae instead of sqlserver.

Do you use JRun and Requisite product for catalogs? Which version? It will be good if we stay in contact.

Thanks,

Asif

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Asif,

It's good to hear you have solved the issue. Yes, the web.xml is important one. I implemented about 15 Requisite catalogs in old days. Please check the note 485884 for Requisite support schedule. It will be end at end of this year.

Regards,

Masa

asif_rahmetulla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Masa:

Thanks for the note reference for the Requisite support schedule. Yes, we are aware of this!

We are running into a dilemma. We are running Bugseye 3.5.6.8 and upgrade path is quite complex and involved. We were suggested to do a new install of Bugseye 4.0.x and export/import catalog content. However this method does not bring volume pricing information over.

Is there a way I can get your contact information? Or you can contact me information below.

Thanks,

Asif

Phone: 214-567-5572

Email: arahmetulla@ti.com

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Asif,

How about continue to use the old Requisite version without support for few month then start new catalog project implementing the SRM-MDM catalog ?

Regards,

Masa