Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ExceptioWebDynpro Exception: Application ERC_A_QUICK_SEARCH Does Not Exist

pradeep_kumar5
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We recently implemented SAP E-Rec Business Package, when i click on preview of these iviews it gives portal runtime error. Then i assigned the system object alias to these iviews, (The system object parameters web as, ITS and connector connection tests are passed.) But it gives the following Exception. May i know what is the problem here.

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://XXXXX:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/SAP/ERC_A_QUICK_SEARCH/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system Q12 : WebDynpro Exception: Application ERC_A_QUICK_SEARCH Does Not Exist

The error occurred on the application server ercqcs1s_Q12_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE of program CX_WD_GENERAL=================CP

Method: HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_UCF====================CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system Q12 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server ercqcs1s_Q12_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server ercqcs1s_Q12_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 999 -u: P00004943 -l: E -s: Q12 -i: ercqcs1s_Q12_00 -w: 0 -d: 20101119 -t: 172234 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pradeep Kumar G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in transaction code SICF for the application and activate it. Mostly it should solve the issue.

I face some similar problem viz. on the recruiter screen system says ''You are not authorized to execute this application" and I know some security issue but not able to point out what to do.....service is active in SICF node.

Regards,

Bharat

Answers (0)