SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGRATION Through EMIGALL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While migrating Documents, I am puting items in INR but it is migrated in Paise.

Eg. *Rs. 700 is Migrated as Rs 7,00.* Is there any setting to control this behaviour

Regards

Aftab

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think it is updating the amount incorrectly. There are few user specific setting to dislay Decimal Notation.

Go to transaction code SU3 > Defualt tab > Then set decimal notation as you like to see in your system.

Hope this will be helpful.

Regards,

Sanjoy

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think it is updating the amount incorrectly. There are few user specific setting to dislay Decimal Notation.

Go to transaction code SU3 > Defualt tab > Then set decimal notation as you like to see in your system.

Hope this will be helpful.

Regards,

Sanjoy

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to use always a comma plus the decimals (i.e., 700,00)?

Cheers,

Fritz

0 Kudos

In our recent migration, we applied a format mask to the currency data prior to loading, to set the decimal point and 2 digits to the right.

0 Kudos

Hi Friedrich,

Thanks for your response. But how to set format mask in currency data prior to loading?

Regards

Aftab

0 Kudos

Hi,

The point is that you need to transfer the amount with two decimals separated i.e. by a comma. The generated load report is normalizing the amount character string by an own routine anyway. With this there is no dependency to a specific user setting.

Cheers, Fritz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can try changing user setting for decimal notation.

Regards,

Santosh