cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a working SAP environment in order to teach MM,WM,PP and SD.

0 Kudos

Hallo everybody,

please let me know where can I find a working SAP environment on the net.

I need it to make a course urgently.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this: and cast your vote.

pk

PS: Oops... forgot to add:

Edited by: kishan P on Nov 19, 2010 8:36 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually it was U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 . But that was too long and didn't sell well so they shortened it to ECC.

0 Kudos

So, no one answered to my question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No as nobody answered for MM,WM,PP and SD let's move to [SAP SaaS|/message/9744788#9744788 [original link is broken]] X 2 (asked twice)

Opps or [SaaS SAP|]

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before I can answer, I need to know what colour it should be.

0 Kudos

I understand that you are laughing on my question.

Sorry, but I thought that this forum was a serious place, where is possible to make questions and possibly receive correctr qnswer about the SAP world.

If you don't have the answer to my question, please leave the current thread, you simply make noise.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Serious answers are given to serious questions...

0 Kudos

What is non-serious in my question?

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, to me it sounded like you are looking for free access to an SAP installation with ERP modules, where there are actually license fees applicable, in order to give training to students, which will probably cost the students some fee to participate, and "urgently" at that, which is a big no-no word around here.

Since you did not provide any background, this is a somewhat natural conclusion, and believe me, we see a lot of such posts here and most OPs don't ever come back to their thread after being challenged.

Please explain in detail what you want to do and why so we can take your question more seriously.

Thomas

another note: "please leave the thread" doesn't apply, this is a public place, so everybody is free to post within the limits of the rules of engagement.

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Nov 25, 2010 1:05 PM

0 Kudos

Dear Thomas,

thank you for your clear and concise answer.

I am not looking for a free of charge SAP environment.

We are able to pay for such an access, and we think it is correct to pay, since a lot of work was invested in those systems.

The problem is that I am not able to navigate in the enormous web site os SAP and find quickly the correct solution.

This is the reason I started this thread on the forum.

Our main goal is to present to our market and potential market an introductory course to the logistics aspects of SAP, through a presentation about how main logistics modules (MM,SD,WM and PP) works: from the item file, thorugh the bill of materials and sales orders, to the MRP and the production and purchase orders management.

I' ve made in my life dozens of courses on ERP systems, I also pubblished a book in italian about the Logistics of ERP systems (http://www.francoangeli.it/ricerca/Scheda_Libro.asp?ID=13748&Tipo=Libro), and now the market ask us a course about SAP logistics.

That's all, for the moment. I hope it is more clear.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriele,

I understand that you are laughing on my question.

I was more concerned that amused.

If thats the case you probably require an IDES system, contact the SAP Account Manager for your region and he will be able to provide you with some options.

Regars

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another one with big haste.

You're taking the course yourself or preparing it for someone else?

...tick...

...tock...

...tick...

...tock...

0 Kudos

I'll do the course.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You would need the course materials as well, or is that your next question?

Or are you going to use the D-I-Y approach and ask lots of "how to" questions on SDN once you have access to SPRO?

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

I have old course materials.

My problem is to find a working SAP environment, so I can show to the students.

A lot of time ago I used IDES, but it is not working more.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How old are the materials and where did you get them from?

Do you want an R/2 system or an ECC?

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

The materials are dated 2000-2002.

What is ECC?

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is ECC?

I hope you are not planing to charge for the course