cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message JDBC Adapter -> XI Integration Server not arriving

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configured a sender JDBC adapter to access a database and execute a common select query. According to the adapter monitor and the audit log the file is successfully read and converted to XML; however, the message is never posted to XI (SXMB_MONI).

The following error message is listed in the audit log of RWB Message Monitoring:

Transmitting the message to endpoint http://bwhdesa:8010/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection AFW failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.io.IOException: Error writing to server.

I had already read the following forum question, but I have the same URL he is talking about:

This is some tricky issue, we are handling large volumes of information (rows of table), and when we send a few rows (80,000 rows or less) it works completely fine and the message appears in the SXMB_MONI, and when we send large volumes (250,000 rows or more) the system goes out of memory at the adapter part and it breaks, but the tricky thing is that every message volume between the mentioned above (80,000 to 250,000 aproximately.) has the behavior explained at the beginning of the message and throws the error mentioned above.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any help that you can give to me.

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is any queues are queues are waiting in the SMQ2 transaction ? Check this. If so try to reprocess this.

If the error comes, for a huge volume of data, if possible try to chunk the data into smaller volume and in the BPM you can collect it and send to Target system

Also have a look into this tuning guide. This may be helpful

https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000592892005E.PDF

Regards,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

Thanks for the fast answer, I checked the queues at SMQ2 and there is no queue at all.

I know that I can segment the data into smaller volume, but I am not sure how, but anyway I was wondering why does the "Error writing to server" happens.

I read the Tunning Guide and applied some of the recomendations contained there, but nothing worked.

Any more suggestions?

Thanks and Regards,

Carlos.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carlos

Wonder what XI version you use..We have had bad experiences with adapter stability prior to SP14.May be you can raise an OSS for your problem.

Can you also check if your server logs are getting full.The behavior is unpredictable when server space is full..Adapters pick up the file but dont send the messages to XI pipeline..This is an odd issue which happens even in SP16.

Get you BASIS to chk it..

Answers (0)