cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirements on Output management and e-signature

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have questioned by my client as below. but i don't have any idea about this. could you please help me to answer those as well as how to do?

Looking for positive reply's ... Thanks a lot in advance !..

1. Is it possible to include (attach) multiple invoices (as pdf) in one e-mail - automatic and by u2018select-and-sendu2019 function.

2. Is it possible to specify multiple receivers of an email. Different recievers if different invoice types.The multiple email-receivers should be a master data setting at payer level.

3. Resending of invoices (as pdf) to one or multiple invoices is also supported. This is a manual task. User will find the invoices he wants to recent and then user will see whom the invoices were sent to last time. Can add or remove receivers.

4. Merge of several invoice into on pdf-file in order to make it easier for the customer to print them

5. Is it possible to add a body text and a subject to the email itself. One option is to have one fixed body text and subject to all mails (langauage depended). Another option is to be able to change the text for one specific email.

6. Is it possible to see the history of what have been sent to whom (emailaddresses) when (incl. the email, the pdf-files, whom it was sent to and when).

Thanks

Naidu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All of those items are easily done, but this is not a step-by-step instructional site for under-qualified consultants. You need to put forth some effort and start researching email options and output determination on your own first. Specific technical questions, that indicate some prior effort on your part, are more likely to be answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, i have checked.