cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg TDL Data Extraction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a requirement where we need to pull data from Transaction Data Layer.

We ned to go to T-code: /n/scmb/tdl_tools, execute TDL:Time Series Data Browser.

For DataSource: TSDM, TDL Time Series ID: TSID_FCST, Semantics: Demand Final Forecast & Demand Forecast and for different period selections it will generate a standard report.

Now we have a SPP BW system and we need to pull this Live data from above transaction to a cube automatically.

Can some one please guide us on how to extract data from this standard TDL report automatically.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Sachin Dehey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Can you share the approach for TDL data extraction?

Regards.

Shailendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You have two options for this.

1. Go with BAPI

2. The data which displayed on screen must be captured some where in internal table while transaction code is running. Ask abaper to create a custom transaction copy of original transactiona and do cusotmization to send that data from internal table to a falt file and load it to Apllication server.

From application server you can create datasource and move it to any infoprovider.

Regards.

Sachin Dehey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you can create Remote cube in APO BW which will contain the live data from the planning area. The cube will based on planning area data source. You can build different quires which will you can extract the data as per your requirement.

I hope you can use it.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Can you help me out with more details.

I mean I need the data extracted only form the T-Code mention above.

Regards,

Sachin Dehey.