cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new key combination for access sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have an active access sequence called ZBMP. There is 2 key combinations to the access sequence

5 materail / plant

10 material

I need to add a new key combination

15 - material / Pant / Distribution Channel

to the access sequence.

Can someone please help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Step 1: Go to V/03 and create a table with key fields(material / Pant / Distribution Channel) or Use the existing standard table.

Note the created table number.

Step 2: Go to V/07 and select your previous Access Sequence and Double click on the Access field under Dialogue structure. click new entries and specify the new table number with step number (Created in step:1).

Step 3: Now select the Line item and double click on Fields. Ignore the warning by pressing Enter Key.

Now do save.

Step 4: Check your Access sequence. New table would be added.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

A.Govin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

using V/05 & V/07.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm sure there have been lots of similar questions before - so please search the forum first.

To give you short answer - it depends what for is your access sequence created -> output, pricing conditions etc.. ?

Although the rule is the same for all (I'll explain based on pricing example)

First you can check if there is given table defined with your new sequence -> for pricing check in V/05

If yes, then you go into access sequence definition - > V/07 and add your new sequence there.

But since that is basic condition technique question, I suggest you search the forum and documentation related to this topic.

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You need to create new condition table which you can create using path

IMG u2013> Sales & Distribution u2013> Basic Function u2013> Pricing Control u2013> Condition Table (select the required fields combination, which will store condition record).

T-code: V/05

if there is already condition table maintained as per yuor requirment then no need to creat new 1

Once created or identifying condition table

Goto V/07 and you can maintain this for your access sequence