cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Stock in our plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I need to manage customer stock in my plant.

I need to sell the goods and this will be deliveried in this customer warehouse in my plant.

Any suggestion?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The question should provide a little bit more details in order to be able to give suitable answer.

Generally, if you store third-party stock in your system, you can solve it via split valuation (defining a valuation type for third-party stock with price 0; you can also maintain a separate plant for third party stock under which the stock is not valuated (you can set it material via master attribute)).

In my opinion you have to solve the increase of third-party stock via development if this is regular and amount of such transactions is high.

When selling the goods to your customer (posting GI against an outbound delivery), an automatic posting should occur creating stock of the valuation type with 0 price. You can e.g. solve this via IDOC (when GI is posted, an output is generated for your outbound delivery, , the output triggers the IDOC, and via the IDOC the stock is posted in to your WH with proper valuation type = 0 price)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Csaba for your help.

I've solved in this way:

I've created a new storage location.

I put the third party stock in this storage location with a custom movement (copy from 561) with stock B (customer stock).

I will create an output that will trigger an IDOC for create automatically the movement after that the good issue will be posted.

I will decrease the third party stock with a custom movement (copy form 562)