cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display of valuation type in sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

In the sales order the Valuation type feild is not being displayed. We wish to update this field manually in a sales order type. Which confiugaration can help me in getting this field activated.

Regards,

Udaynath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please explain the issue with description or by taking an example.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have activated batch management and we want to update the valuation type for each line item. But this field of valuation type is not visible at the item level in any tab even thouh the valuation type is a field in vbap. How can i get this field displayed ?

Udaynath

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to co-relate bewwen bacth management & Valuation Type.

Can you explain - how yous requirement will fix with updation of valuation type in sales order??

Why you want to update the valuation type, if batch is activated- seems, actual requirement is something else. As said, provide your complete requirement.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Reazudding for the reply.

Actually this particular document type is being raised as a debit memo for the difference in prices and its created thru a z-t.code wherein the main material of the BOM is added in theorder. Thedetails in theoutoging delivery / invoice is generated in a report.

And then in the order the details of the affected sub-item are added, we also want the valuation type to be manually added for this sub-item.

How can i get this valuation type field activated and brought into the item view of theorder.

Regards,

Udaynath

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your post, I understood,

Zreport has been developed which displays the details of Outgoing Delivery / Invoices & The price differences was trigger point to create Debit memo request in the background.

In Dedit memo material used is BOM Main item & in addition you want to include the sub item details ( along with Valuation type) in debit memo req-

What could be the reason to include the sub items / valuation type- If you want to include- let the sub items explode in debit memo request rather than entering manually.

Is it working @ present OR to be proposed solution to the client ? if its proposed solution,I would rather suggest you to look for alternatives than going ahead.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD