cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price below Cost of Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Do SAP have a configuration on an error message when Sales Order Item is created with a Price below the Cost of Material?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

while saving the document at commit level in user exit MV45AFZZ , you can compair the COST and PRICE of material and costomized message can be generated is Sales price is below cost

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answers. I'll be considering the User-Exit approach.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this can be solved by an ABAPER if an enhacement spot is available in MV45AFZZ.

when ever a sales order is created then system should throw an error message

"when Sales Order Item is created with a Price below the Cost of Material".

please check with your ABAPER and confirm.

regards,

baljia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually I am asking if there is such error message that can be configured else if there is no option to configure the prevention of creating Sales Order Item with Price less than the Cost of Material then we can use also MV45FZZ.

There is one suggestion though I am considering, this is by standard routine assigned to the Pricing Procedure (tcode VOFM under Requirements->Pricing ). It will also require to create a new routine assigned to the Pricing Prcodure->Condition Type. But this will just delete the condition type in the pricing procedure and will have an error on Sales Order Item because of the Missing Price.

But for now, if there is a configuration for an error message, it may help me with this requirement.

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

as i did in my project, we used the user exit as NO STANDARD MESSAGE OR CONFIGURATION IS THERE

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform that,

let me know the error message.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean in Transaction Code VOFM?

What part in VOFM is it being set?

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard sap not compare material prize but we can do it pick up that price from matnr ( mara )from record and check while order processing (exit MV45FZZ)

Ahmed

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

So far, havent see such option with configuration. we actually meet this requirement with developed routines.

such as - Price condition type ( mandatory in pricing procedure) will get de-active if its lower than Cost of the material ( i.e. VPRS)

& assign this routine to price cond type.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the top of my mind, there is no configuration settings in standard SAP.

But you can map this requirement using Requirements(Routine) in pricing procedure by assinging this requirement type to the Base price condition type.

Hope it is useful.

Regards,

A.Govin