Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Query

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing a scenario to check connectivity for SOAP Receiver adapter based on the given WSDL.I am geting the following error when I check the adapter in Runtime workbench.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: No available destination graph

Does this mean that the request has been successful and there is a error while sending the response. I have sent some dummy data to check if I can have a connectivity from PI to the URL. Does this confirm that the connectivity has been established but there is a issue when sending a response.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks

Amit K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Seems to be connection is established and the issue is with the response.

Check your communication channel (SOAP) in runtime workbench. Is there any error??

Test your web service (wsdl) using some tool (XML SPY)... Is it returning something?

SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: Server was unable to process request. --> Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Refer the below links:

http://sapxitutorials.blogspot.com/2009/11/soap-receiver-error.html

Thanks,

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I have changed the configuration and now I am trying to do a asynchronous scenario. It has passed successfully in SXMB_MONI. But in channel monitering it is giving the below error.

SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: No available destination graph

Can some one please help me with this. Is this due to some issue with the SOAP action entry.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using a destination-based call, you need to create a corresponding destination of type H (server is a Web AS) or G (external server) in transaction SM59.

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please provide some clarification on this.