cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gentlemen

I've configured 'Automatic credit Management" for one of the co codes in sandbox & now I want to do a test run for checking.

For a few customers, I want the 'Credit Exposure' in FD32 to be 'zero' so that the test run can shown to the client.

I've tried F.28 & RVKRED77, but in vain.

Any help/suggestions will be appreciated.

Good day..

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u2022 FD10N - Customer balance display (which shows the customer credit/debit and cumulative balance as seen

u2022 FBL5N - Customer line item display. This is one of the mainstream financial accounting transactions. It is useful to view the customeru2019s open items on a specific date.

u2022 F-28 - Reset customers credit limit. This call program RFDKLI20, and may be used to re-create the customeru2019s FI and SD credit-related data.

The credit management information system is a series of reports run from specific transaction codes that provide the user with a customeru2019s credit information. These transaction codes are as follows:

u2022 F.31 - Overview. This is a very powerful report, which, by selecting a button, lets you branch into the customeru2019s financial analysis or line items.

u2022 F.33 - Brief overview. Similar to the previous transaction code but without access to the external data, and formulated to be printed as a report.

u2022 F.32 Missing data.

u2022 FCV3 Early warning list. Used as a pre-check to see if the customer will fail a check.

u2022 FDK43 Master data list.

u2022 S_ALR_87012215 Displays changes to credit management.

u2022 S_ALR_87012218 Credit master sheet. This is the most important and powerful credit management report. You can view at a glance all the critical data related to this customer as well as branch out into additional data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have seen your requriment.

this can be solved thru OSS notes only please check for it.

regards,

balajia

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sumanth G,

F.28 & RVKRED77 - is only used to re-organize the Credit master data , but this will not re-set the data with "Zero".

If any inconsistencies occur when updating credit master data of the Customer, with these reports we can re-organize with actual values.

If you want Credit exposure to be set as Zero,

1 - Delete/complete all open orders/deliveries/billing

2 - You have to clear all the Outstanding open items by using F-22 .

I would suggest you,better go with the new customer against whom no transaction has been carried out,if possible.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD