cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two FileName in Dynamic Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a very rare problem. In an interface which uses BPM, where file is the sender and Proxy is the target,

there is an ABAP Class in the mapping which uses Dyanmic Configuration to retrieve the FileName and create a Proxy structure and posts it to the ECC. In this scenario, Multiple files are picked from different folder using advanced Selection and sent to BPM which uses the ABAP Class.

When i run the interface with 5 different files placed at source, In SXMB_MONI, I can see that after 3 files are processed successfully with a single filename in the Dynamic Configuration, the 4th or the 5th one wil have 2 filenames in the dynamic configuration out of which the first filename will be the copy of the earlier processed filename and the second one wil be the actual required filename. The above behaviour keeps on chainging.

How can this be possible as the Context Object 'FileName' can have only single filename through out the interface instance, as there is no setting of the filename done in dynamic configuration.

Please reply if anyone has a solution to the above problem.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any updates on this issue.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep,

Is there serial processing of all 5 files in BPM. Can you please explain bit more.

Thanks

Jaideep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaideep..

Thanks for the reply.

Yes.. its a serial processing. Let me explain a bit more.

as i said above, after the 3rd BPM instance (Just as an example.. keeps on chainging), the 4th instance has a unique filename compared to before 3. but after processing, the Dynamic Configuration in SXMB_MONI will have 2 fileNames. which will have a copy of any one of the earlier filenames along with actual filename.