cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubts in JMS Sender adapter configuration (SonicMQ JMS Provider)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing a TIBCO--> XI integration using JMS sender adapter. Adapter status is as follows..

<b>"Sender channel. Details: (No detail information set.)"</b>.

XML Msg in TIBCO-ems queue which JMS adapter access is as follows.....

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:MT_Studdetails xmlns:ns0="http://abc.com/xi101/XSLTmap">

<Records>

<student_ID>

<fname>abc</fname>

<lname>efg</lname>

<DOB>11/09/1980</DOB>

<marks>

<science>90</science>

<maths>78</maths>

<lang>80</lang>

</marks>

</student_ID>

</Records>

</ns0:MT_Studdetails>

<u>My Queries...</u>

what will be the Msg selector entry for my JMS sender Adapter? Is it MT_Studdetails???

My sender adapter is green in RWB Adapter Monitor, but I am not able see my msg in SXMB_MONI. why it is so??

regards,

Raks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raks,

Thanks a ton for those links.. But what I need is the Tibco side configuration, and not the XI side.

i.e How are the messages sent out of Tibco, onto the JMS queue. Any screenshots of your Tibco JMS should help !

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raks,

Could you please tell me(or point me to links) that show the configurations to be done on Tibco side during Tibco-XI integration with SoniqMQ.

Its very urgent.

Thanks,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

Sure I will let u knw, if I am able to check it out in server.If you are getting any details from SAP notes pls send the details.

Prashanth: Pls look into the following threads...

Regards,

Raks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies, SonicMQ JMS Provider is the JMS provide. Regarding the Jar files I have already deployed it in the server.

My doubt is, what will be the msg selector for my XML msg??? (Pls check the XML msg in my question).

Regards,

Raks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raks,

I am having the exact same problem. Please could you let us know if you find a solution . I will do the same

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You have to create the TIBCO message in queue with message properties. In tibco designer go to Queuesender> Input tab->ActivityInput>JMSproperties. Provide same properties in XI's JMS adaptermsg selector. It shud work, here server is down so I didnt tried it :-((.

Regards,

Raks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raks,

We already tried that but we still dont pick up the messages in the TIBCO Queue .. In RWB, the JMS adapeter is running with the same message ( no connection details ). So if you make it work, please let me know.

Also, i have opened an OSS note and will let you know if SAP recommends something else..

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you follow the how-to guide available at SAP Marketplace to deploy the JMS Adapter. If so, i believe the information given in that guide is incomplete.

Once you have installed the JMS Driver, you must deploy the Java libraries on the J2EE server so that the JMS adapter can access the required Java classes at runtime.

If you use MQSeries 53x.xxx, you must enter the following JAR files in aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda.

com.ibm.mq.jar

com.ibm.mqbind.jar

com.ibm.mqjms.jar

connector.jar (use the JAR file from the J2EE client directory)

and if ur question is, "Where do I get the Java Library from "

The required Java libraries are product-specific and can be obtained from either the product vendor or other providers.

And i guess the 4 jar files should be enough. Just remember to add these 4 jar files to 'provider.xml' file inbetween the <jars>..</jars> tag.

Follow the instructions as per the guide,

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700003994312004E/HowTo_ConfigExtAdapters.pdf

But just remember to have all the 4 jar files in aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raks,

Can yo tell me what is the JMS provider you are using? Have you deployed the drivers for the jms provider in XI.

You use the JMS message selector to specify conditions that a JMS message in the specified JMS queue must meet in order to be processed by the sender adapter.

For more information about the JMS message selector, see java.sun.com/j2ee/sdk_1.3/techdocs/api/index.html under javax.jms and Message.

Regards,

Sudheer.