cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in data transfered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello collegues,

I have a problem with distribution of record of data object.

I have a data object A with dependency of other data object B,

We are in the initial load, but no at all records of data object A (with de dependency ok) are transfered to the device.

I tried recovery the data object, but the problem continues, I tried desactivate and activate the rule but the problem continues.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The distribution evaluation does not happens on initial load of data for performance reason. For initial load scenario, suggest to activate the rules after completion of initial load.

But if i understood your case correctly:

a- With out dependency: You created distributed rules on both the data object A as well B. Did initial load of both. Then triggered rule activation. In this case records are correctly distributed to receivers.

b- With dependency: In the distribution you created distribution rule on A and dependency by adding B as following data object. In this case you did initial load as well rule activation [since you mentioned deactivation and then activation]. But the records of A (and so records of B too) are not distributed to receivers correctly.

So for correct distribution, need to first ensure that data of A is distributed properly and then check for B.

May be first you can try to regenerate the distribution model, then do rule deactivation and activation.

For A-

If none of the records of A were distributed, then you can check whether the subscription created for receiver is correct or not. This you can check in administration portal under distribution rule administration with view subscription data.

If some records of A were distributed: Then it could be the underlying data that is more matching the required subscription.

For B-

Need to check whether the records of B referred by A [and getting distributed ] are actually downloaded to DOE before the rule activation.

-pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for youtr advice.

When I see the date of load, the two data object has records in the same timestamp.

I deleted the CDS relationated with FM MMW_BE_CDS_CLEANUP, and did the load again, carefully with your advices.

And the transfered is ok,

Thanks.

Answers (0)